Why a mission?

The gospel is the most beautiful thing in the world. I know it's all true, and this knowledge has given me all the wonderful things of this life. I can't wait to share this knowledge with others.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Hey everybody!
 
Oh my goodness. I can't wait how quickly time flies! We get our travel plans in a couple days. I CAN'T WAAAAAAIT!!!!!! I am fully ready to have no idea what anybody will be saying, but I know it's going to be incredible. I can just picture my mission president coming to shake my hand, and just smiling away. And then maybe not much else :) But it's okay. I know I have a testimony of what I have to teach, and I know why I'm going there. Oh man. Prayers are totally welcome, though.
 
Life is doing pretty great! I'm still here at El CCM. I'm still learning loads. I got to help out somebody else here, that was pretty awesome. I honestly can tell you that God does use "the simple things" to make miracles come to pass. Whew! I'm definitely believing that now! Because there's not much pride you can keep while you can barely say that you need to go to the bathroom in Spanish and nobody even knows what you're saying. Just kidding, I'm not that bad :) I just know the Lord's going to take care of me. It really is the biggest blessing to have so much time to focus on the Lord and study His miracles. They give me hope that He can work miracles in my life, too. He can work miracles in your lives too! I know He can.
 
I know that God is a God of miracles. I know has unconditional love for all of us. Something I've been realizing, though, that God is a God of order, too. The blessings He can give us are conditional on our choice whether to obey His commandments or not. If we do, we in return can recieve all the blessings He's promised. Your letters mean so much. I love hearing about your lives! I pray for you. I love you so much. I know that life's no cakewalk, but I know that the Lord can strengthen us beyond what we can do by ourselves. You better believe I believe that :) Keep smiling. Keep laughing. Keep praying. And life will turn out A-okay!
 
Love,
 
Hermana Lovell

No comments:

Post a Comment