Why a mission?

The gospel is the most beautiful thing in the world. I know it's all true, and this knowledge has given me all the wonderful things of this life. I can't wait to share this knowledge with others.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 10th Update

We have a wedding this week! And a baptism! Well in all technicality it´s not of me and my companion, but of Hermana Castillo and Hermana Almeida. But I sure love them! Their names are Sandra and Oscar. They have two darling girls, and they are so excited for everything about the gospel. Sandra reminds me of you, Jess, a bit. Can´t wait!! Also, we have a conferencia of the Navidad! It´s the same day of the wedding. Which stinks. We´ll have to miss a bit of the conference. Buuuut.... That´s life.

I´m still breathing! Still learning! Patience is one of the best virtues ever! And learning to have happiness even if life is hard at the time. Because, let's face it: Life´s awesome!

Sorry this one´s a little short. Next week will be better. But I love you so much, and

Merry Christmas!!

Hermana Lovell

No comments:

Post a Comment