Why a mission?

The gospel is the most beautiful thing in the world. I know it's all true, and this knowledge has given me all the wonderful things of this life. I can't wait to share this knowledge with others.

Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3rd Update

It was a good birthday!
And a good week :)

We had a surprise mini conference with the President and another zone yesterday. It was pretty great. All about how we can be more like Christ. And using the area book better. We did a practica of the first lesson, and President Humphrey was sitting with us. It was really neat. I think one of my favorite parts about the first lesson is being able to talk about the first vision. To finish off the conference, President Humphrey asked me to give The First Vision to everybody. I messed up some of the words, but it really didn´t matter. I have a pretty strong testimony of what happened in that grove of trees. I gave my testimony to everybody there. It was a pretty cool experience.

We also got quite a bit shock at out Zone meeting: We all lose three weeks of our mission. We are going to be getting an increase of 50 more missionaries, and for some reason this equates to everyone needing to go home a little earlier. I´m not really sure what´ll happen for me, because that puts me in the middle of a cambio, like on my birthday a year from now. But, that´s a year from now, so I´ll think about that later J

To my fam fam, I definitely was crying in an internet café in Chile when I got to read your letters, or watch your videos. I love you so much! I´m going to for sure respond to you, it just might take a bit of time.
I sure love you all. Keep being wonderful!

Hermana Lovell

No comments:

Post a Comment