Why a mission?

The gospel is the most beautiful thing in the world. I know it's all true, and this knowledge has given me all the wonderful things of this life. I can't wait to share this knowledge with others.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 18th Update


Wow!
Here we are. Another week in Chile.
This week, I've really got to think about the "knock and ye shall receive" principle that is everywhere in the gospel. How many times is that mentioned in the scriptures, and how many times do we actually have the courage to ask for it?
I know that God really does want to give every righteous desire of our hearts. I know that as we work hard, and are diligently working to obtain our goals, Heavenly Father will provide us with a way to obtain it.
Clara is wants to get sealed in the temple! But first she's got to quick smoking. I've gotten some crazy stop-smoking ideas for some Elders, but we'll see which ones we actually try out.
One thing that I've really been focusing on is gratitude. We can be so unhappy if we forget how to be grateful. Heavenly Father gives us so much, but if we don't acknowledge it, we don't really get anything out of it. Even if we had everything we could possibly ask for, and we were ungrateful, it wouldn't mean anything.
I'm sure grateful that God loves us. I know that EVERYTHING we recieve in this life is for our growth. Even those times when we can't understand why things happen at the time, the experience will only make our future sweeter as we learn what Heavenly Father wants to teach us.
I love you guys! Keep being wonderful :)
Love,

Hermana Lovell 


PS Hey! I met a boy just like by crazy nephew Nick Templeton! And I met a little girl just like my niece Emmie! I sure love my family!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment