Why a mission?

The gospel is the most beautiful thing in the world. I know it's all true, and this knowledge has given me all the wonderful things of this life. I can't wait to share this knowledge with others.

Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25th Update

So!

If I could, I would write my whole letter about Flor.

She is very much likely one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life. She has a date for baptism, and she came to church yesterday. And.... she may just have schizophrenia. One of our members that came with us to the lesson told us that her other sisters had it. She for sure is still a winner. She's just hilarious. She just is so expressive. One time, she started the conversation with, You know, I have to tell you something: I couldn't eat the bread (from the sacrament). Because I saw one of the boys touch his nose and his ears before breaking the bread. I just couldn't do it.
Aw, she's just great. But anyways.

Clara and Luis are having some rough times. Clara is having a rough time quitting smoking. But! She can do it. I just know it! The trick is if she can have the faith to do it, too. 

I'm still learning loads here! One of my favorite things that I'm learning this week is the importance of gratitude. It's incredible really, how much BETTER your day can be with gratitude. My morning prayers, I focus on saying basically everything I'm grateful for, and then 1 or 2 other things. And the day is just so much better. Try it out! 
 
Thank you for all your support and love! I just love you all, and pray for you.

Love,

Hermana Lovell






PS THANKS so much fam for the easter package! It was sweeeet! Who knew Cadbury eggs are so tasty!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment