Why a mission?

The gospel is the most beautiful thing in the world. I know it's all true, and this knowledge has given me all the wonderful things of this life. I can't wait to share this knowledge with others.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 4th Update

Hey Family and friends,

We're doing good in Santa Sabina. The ward here is a MACHINE. It's pretty incredible. There's like 40 RMs. Like 4 sisters that have served in Temple Square. Our sector is SO so diverse and interesting. We've got some sectors that are SO well off. There's a lot of gated communities, so every once in a while we'll dodge in and out of the gates when cars are leaving so we can get in. It's quite the adventure. 

We had a baptism! The Elders were teaching a man named Pedro who has Parkinson`s. He is the brother of a member, so that was pretty cool that he could get baptized. And do you know what was happened during his baptism?

Mariana got baptized!!!!!!!!!!!



I cannot tell you how happy I am. She finally was able to get rid of the skeletons in her closet, and now she's able to move on. It was kind of bittersweet, because if I hadn't of had the emergency cambio, I would have been able to see it. But, I guess it was just the way it was supposed to happen. 

Hermana Romney and I will be staying together till the very end. We`re Mike and Sulley! Woody and Buzz! We're pals. Sometimes we're a little competitive with one another, but it all works out fine in the end :) So, here I am in Santa Sabina. Starting my last month. It's a pretty weird feeling. If I think about all the things that will be happening soon and all the decisions and things, my head explodes a little, so I try not to. Life is good. Life is wonderful as a full time missionary. Life is wonderful not as a full time missionary. I'm excited to keep doing missionary work for the rest of my life, so I'm not too torn apart about that sort of thing. Life is good, and should be good no matter where you are. All that matters is that if you're obedient to the commandments, you'll be blessed.

Just be good, so you can be happy.

I love you all! Here goes nothing. 

Take care.

Hermana Lovell 







No comments:

Post a Comment