Why a mission?

The gospel is the most beautiful thing in the world. I know it's all true, and this knowledge has given me all the wonderful things of this life. I can't wait to share this knowledge with others.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hey everybody!
 
This letter has got to be quick.  I'm doing great, still breathing :).  My district is district 2, and my President is President Stone.  He seems like an awesome guy, with great counselors too.  I have 2 companions, Hermana Ellingson and Hermana Lish.  We make a good mix together, and we do the best we can to use the Spanish we know.  Es muy importante. :)  Hermana Ellingson is from Arizona y Hermana Lish is from Arimo, Idaho.
 
It really is pretty incredible here.  It is such a huge shift in life, especially compared to the two months of just chilling at home.  I'm doing my best to fully follow all the rules and get the hang of things.  I know the gospel is true and real.  I know that I'm not here at the MTC to learn Spanish.  I'm here to learn how Heavenly Father wants me to teach the gospel.  I love you all, so very much, and I know God loves you, too.  He loves you even more than I ever could! Lean on Him for strength.  He will never let you down.
 
Love,
 
Hermana Lovell
 
P.S. Use DearElder.com to write me, with the subject line being "Hermana Ashley Lovell Box 214"

No comments:

Post a Comment