Why a mission?

The gospel is the most beautiful thing in the world. I know it's all true, and this knowledge has given me all the wonderful things of this life. I can't wait to share this knowledge with others.

Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12th Update

¡Oiga!

I´m starting my 3rd cambio in the field tomorrow. I´m with Hermana Quiroga in Rauquen. This cambio is only 5 weeks because of Christmas, and the next cambio is going to be 7.

We´re going to have a baptism this Saturday! Maunel, Juan Pablo, and Veronica. It has been a little stressful at times, but it´s been pretty incredible. What they say is true! Something crazy always happens to your investigators right before their baptism! But It´s pretty much straightened out.

I´m still learning and working hard. I don´t really have much time to write more, but I know that my Savior lives! I know that He loves me, and He loves each one of you, too. Thanks for all your support!

Love,

Hermana Lovell

No comments:

Post a Comment