Why a mission?

The gospel is the most beautiful thing in the world. I know it's all true, and this knowledge has given me all the wonderful things of this life. I can't wait to share this knowledge with others.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

May 20th Update

Oh querido Conti...
 
I'm heading out. I've been here for three months and have loved every minute of it. I really love this city. The people are so loving and strong.  They've been through a lot here, and they've just about got their feet off the ground. I love to see ocean, and the crazy way that the houses are just speckled over these hills of Conti. I love this ward, too. They are INCREDIBLE. When people are faithful to gospel here, there is no half effort. It's all or nothing. And there are so many members that have given and continue to give it their all for all of their lives to help the work of the Lord to progress. They emulate the Christ like love that we really all should be trying to have.
 
And let's not mention Hermana Berbert and the other hermanas here! We've all been through some good times, together. And I'll be leaving Clara, Luis, Ignacias, Yovanna, Jorge, Solange, y Flor. They're definitely apart of my family forever, now. I've learned so much from all of them. I'm heading off to Chillan, in Libertador. I'm in THE MISSION CONCEPCIÓN TODAVÌA! Hooray!! Ha ha. I forgot my journal, so I guess I'll do my what I've learned this cambio the next P-day. Here goes nothing. I'm moving out, moving on, and moving up! 
 
It was so fun to talk to you all for Mother's Day. I love you so much, and I can't believe how quickly time passes. It's pretty incredible, right? :) Anyways. Keep me posted with what's going on in your lives, even if it's just the little things. Talk to you later!
 
Love,
 
Hermana Lovell

No comments:

Post a Comment