Why a mission?

The gospel is the most beautiful thing in the world. I know it's all true, and this knowledge has given me all the wonderful things of this life. I can't wait to share this knowledge with others.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 1st Update

2013!!

Can you believe how fast time passes? I sure can´t. We´re already jumping into January. It feels it was just yesterday that I was starting the mission, and I´ve got 6 months already with the MTC time. Crazy stuff! 

Rauquen is still just lovely. To me it seems a lot like Utah, except with Spanish and some culture differences. But every once in a while something will happen to help me remember a little better there´s a difference. Like yesterday we were walking, and this huge bee/firefly thing would NOT leave us alone! So we just were trying to dodge it, looking pretty ridiculous by a road where a lot of cars pass. And we´ve had some great dog experiences this week, too. Missionaries don´t always look calm and collected. Maybe they SHOULD, but sometimes it´s little bit tricky.

Still learning lots. That a lot of time, we really don´t have much control with a lot of things. Loooots. But the things that we do have control over make all the difference. Attitude, folks! It´s the make it or break it ingredient of our lives! And I´ve always got to keep improving mine :) For my New Year´s Resolutions this year, I´m using the Be attitudes as a framework. I´m pretty excited to be even better this year! Because you know what? The better prepared we are as people to serve Heavenly Father, the more people He´ll put in our way to help. That is what I´m calling a noble cause! Ha ha. 

But really, I love you all. Thanks for all the little things that I´ve learned from you that has made me who I am. You are all top notch.

Happy New Years!!!

Hermana Lovell 

No comments:

Post a Comment